View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #13981
GSPD750
Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by mas335 View Post
You know you are getting older when downsizing is no longer an idea but a reality. I have been in the plannng stages of moving to a smaller location and that means I can't keep all the parts that I have. Boxed up this stuff takes a lot of storage room.

Since 99% of all the Transalps I restore end up being painted the 1990 red color I have little reason to hang onto 1989 white pieces. These parts are just way too nice to be stripped and paint over, that would be a crime.

So, this is just a heads up notice, they will be listed in the flea market soon and most likely on other sites as well. I wanted to make sure everyone here had a fair notice first, since finding parts of this quality and condition will most likely be very few and very far apart once these are gone. None of this is cheap.

Will those seats bolt onto my '96 TA? I sort of need another one for my riding pleasure as the current one is custom lowered for family. Hard to tell from the pics but one is def blue. Others are black correct?