View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #536
moto-treks
Back Home

Oddometer: 1,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto-treks View Post
I attended one of Jimmy's course samplers this summer at the KTM rally in Bend. Even thought I've been riding for 35 years; motocross, street, long distance touring, etc, I was amazed at what I could still learn. Or, what was easer after just a pointer or two from Jimmy. Anyway, after that short introduction, I decided to attend one of his 2 day riding classes. Turns out he has a class scheduled for the 23rd & 24th of March, which is just perfect timing as I can attend his class and then I'll have a week to practice in Death Valley

The course still has openings and if a few more big bikes/ADV types sign up, I'm on a KTM 990, the training will be slanted towards those riding styles (Jimmy, hope I stated that correctly.) So, here's your chance to learn off-road skills from one of the best and then have a whole week to practice! How can you say no to that!

Who's IN?

1) Moto-Treks
2)
3)
4)

I'm in no way connected to the Jimmy Lewis Off-road riding school. I just want to take the class with other like minded riders.
I've had a few people ask about the class details. Guess I should have included Jimmy's Site. Check out his class structure here: http://jimmylewisoffroad.com/class-structure/

The more the merrier Now I just need to get my moto put back together

Moto-Treks
moto-treks is offline   Reply With Quote