View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:19 AM   #1661
Mr_Chris
Get away, evil car!

Oddometer: 276
Triumph McAdams Gap ADV ride - Day 1

A few weeks ago just over 20 Tigers and a couple Explorers (plus 2 stromtroopers and 1 lovely lady on a GS650, and a Katoom too) hit the dirt for a couple days, to, around and from the Woods Point area. We stayed at the McAdams Gap which is also (formerly?) known as Gap Getaway I believe. Thus the ride name. It was organised and led by Triumph Australia and was a great time. The collection of folks riding was superb, the split into two groups for advanced and beginner comfort zones really kept it fun for all. Thanks to Mark and all the folks at Triumph for the great time -- for "just" a weekend outing it was a ripper.

I intend to make a Day 2 video too, this is Day 1. Apologies in advance if you don't like the heavy metal -- it's instrumental at least -- I like it.

Due to operator error I missed a couple segments, one in the morning and one in the arvo, but it still is a decent watch.

The vid starts just up Frenchman's track off Big River Rd.... Good that I missed the first segment since I almost died in the first moments of the video lol... (die of embarassment perhaps but I missed that bike-eating erosion by a C-hair)

Mr_Chris screwed with this post 12-04-2012 at 01:21 AM Reason: forgot the katoom
Mr_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote