View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 02:56 AM   #103
WIBO OP
Will it buff out?

Oddometer: 3,643
So...we get crewed up and today we're bound for Imilchil via the Todra Gorge. We stop in Risani to get money and then ride north. A couple of the group had been sick due to that 'foreign food' namely Christophe but today it was Phil's turn along with The naked KTM Dude....they were feeling very weak and without much energy.......so once we poked them and flicked their ears,off we rode at 0930hrs.....

The NKTM dude said he was afraid to ride through the Todra Gorge and he'd meet us in Midelt somewhere later.....he pulled me to one side and asked me if I had a spare pair of stockings as he'd put a ladder in his and that his nail varnish wasn't stopping the ladder......I told him Noah was the only other KTM dude and he'd definitely have a spare pair as that's what you KTM dudes are like....he rode off eagerly looking for the 690....and I just shook my head...again.

We stop at Tinihir at 1245hrs and get fuel.....

I've ridden 191.8kms (total now on speedo is 12698kms from leaving with 9701kms) and put in 7.25litres costing 90.04Dhms at 12.42Dhms/liter.

We climb up out of Tinihir ...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Some of the group started to cry citing that they were hungry...they were given a pacifier each (red and yellow)and told to suck on that until we stopped later.....

We ride up close to the gorge entrance and stop here for food....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

We will be seeing quite a few of these lorries loaded like this over the next few days....When I saw this I quickly rallied the group trying to pre empt mischief but I was too late.....one of them had already made a make shift bow and arrow from a branch and string and had already lit the arrow and was ready to shoot and set the hay on fire....You have to have eyes in the back of your head....

[IMG][/IMG]

Phil climbs over a wall to find a deserted garden place to lie down......the way you do when you're sick...and the rest go up to the outdoor terrace.

[IMG][/IMG]

Of course when he's feeling so poorly the first thing to do is to take his picture.....Here we can see he is proudly displaying the EDC Presidents Necklace....just in case anyone,by this stage,had forgotten...
[IMG][/IMG]

Some of the EDC flick elastics bands at him and I tell them to stop as "You'll put some ones eye out"...Honestly!!!

Me: I don't give a fuck what you think.

WIBO screwed with this post 12-05-2012 at 01:28 PM
WIBO is offline   Reply With Quote