Sounds good, thank you. I do have the factory service manual, I'm just thinking I might keep the battery on a tender and wait until spring when I can put it in the shop for a full tuneup. It was supposedly gone through by a big shop up North; as it sat on consignment for a long time, but with this temp issue I'm thinking maybe not so much. I'll check the coolant level, and will just keep from running it until I have this figured out. Thanks.
Edit: I can't hear the cooling fan come on, which also leads me to believe it's a faulty sensor.