View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #1432
craftycoder OP
Motobrain PDU

Oddometer: 2,204
Once the maps are deleted from the website, you can delete them from the phone and they will never appear again. If you have enough maps to make the page scroll (on the Search page from the main menu), scrolling will make the check boxes synchronize and then you should be able to delete the right maps. Sorry about that lame Google bug. I really expected it to be fixed long ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangman33 View Post
Just picked up a used Droid X2 to use as a dedicated GPS for the bike and backup phone should my Nexus decide to implode. Going to combine it with the Otterbox Defender case and a Ram finger mount. Anyone have experience with a similar setup?

One more minor issue with the app. I'm having a hard time deleting tracks that I've imported/downloaded to the app. I've gone into my account and deleted all the test tracks I had made up, but now I can't get them to stop showing up on the app. It's not a huge isssue, but it really clutters up the search results which are already hard to deal with because the check boxes don't work quite right. I think the checkbox issue is one you are aware of on devices running 4.1.2, and it sounds like we just have to wait for Google to fix it.
craftycoder is offline   Reply With Quote