Thread: rain riding...!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:05 AM   #30
sasha18yug OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 137
Well i read this post and i am happy that i am a member of this board ... nice people and allot of useful information... i started this thread in the hope that i can get some advice and i am going to follow the advice you guys gave me...
There are some things that may be better where i live cause in Germany road conditions are very good ... in comparison to canada where i lived for 1 year there is no comparison.... i live in a mountain area in germany not far away from the greatest mountain passes in Europe ( i learned that from ride reports from this site...thanks...)...
Until now i was only riding the bike on sunny days and never in rain because i got that fear...and also because of poor gear... now i plan to get a bike in spring ...with ABS...and i am already looking to buy gear this winter before i purchase the bike so i can be fully equipped...
I have also changed my views about riding a bike ... i want to ride 8 months a year if i can and take some nice trips 1000 km ore more in this new season... also until now i was always riding the 600 cc bike like i stole it...i got over that and now i am trying to get a bike that has a more comfortable position and more torque 1200 cc ( to be exact stelvio 1200 my dream...)...

Thanks allot for the awesome advice ....

Sasha
sasha18yug is offline   Reply With Quote