View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #49686
RZRob
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsalvadorklr View Post
hey guys its Christian, aka elsalvadorklr on here,

as some of you already know Ulysses´ friend Justin has been hit...some of you know the details maybe even more than me but I have been in contact with bryce since this happened late Sunday...helping with translating, talking with the doctors stuff like that.

The details of the accident are still murky and I helped with the options one "has" down here...

being foreign and possibly "guilty" doesnt help and they were being bribed big time..so I tried to help as much as I could with that...

Hopefully they are just trying to get Justin operated and recovering...as soon as that happens I will be meeting up with them and offering whatever they need

Justins bike will be stored at my mothers place in ataco, as well as all extra gear and whatnot for however long they need to.

Im waiting for Bryces call today to see what to do next.

Im so bummed this happened...some of you know I got crashed into not 2 years ago and it was hell...
so let all pray this all gets resolved soon.

Christian
There was a guy in Ride Reports named BigAlSmith that rode his DR from Alaska to Argentina. he had a similar accident in Columbia where he broke his leg etc., I left him a PM and asked him to reach out to you in case he could share his own experience. my recollection is it was a major hassle - besides all the pain.

RZ Rob
RZRob is offline   Reply With Quote