View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #471
benthic OP
glutton 4 punishment

Oddometer: 393
Thanks for the kind words you two, you've both been very encouraging this entire time:)

Harmonizer! Renner has one, and I've benefited from it several times... I haven't convinced myself to get my own yet.

My wheels are back from Woody's!

I'm a little concerned. I had read that the spokes should have the same "musical" tone, but they don't, implying that they're not all tightened the same:/? I'm going to call Woody's tomorrow and talk to them about it as I'm certainly not an expert. the other disappointing thing is while the rims ARE more straight, they also have additional scratches from the straightening process (i know because I just polished those rims!). oh well.

my fiberglass seat pan from yesterday seem pretty sturdy

but I talked to my buddy, Spinner, and if I cut out the aluminum the way i want it, he'll weld it together. So i think i'm going to do that instead (as well?)...

Lastly, I finally bobbed the spare front fender i have

I'll paint it when i'm sure I'm happy with the shape:)

If Woody's allays my fears, I think Renner and I are going to mount the tires up tomorrow...

Spencer
www.blindfishz.com
benthic is offline   Reply With Quote