View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:25 PM   #576
Buster714
VP of crash testing

Oddometer: 631
Free USED Tires near 92708

Since NSFW has been kind enough to recognize my store in this thread I'd like to start the DV Noob giveaway madness straight out of the gate...

If you're reading this and you're local to me or willing to make the ride I have 2 used Continental TKC80 fronts and 1 used Dunlop D606 front that would be fine for a weekend in Death Valley. They're 90/90-21 which fit a number of bikes. I'll donate the tires to 3 new riders that want some traction for the event. Please keep in mind that they're a softer compound and will not last a lot of pavement riding from now until the event in March! I probably put a couple thousand miles on each tire as it is, but if you're considering running bald tires I'd much rather give you these instead.

There's a great little motorcycle shop right around the corner from me if you need an install. But again, please don't wear them down before the event since that will defeat the whole purpose of the donation.

I'm located in Fountain Valley, CA 92708.

First 3 posts of "DIBS" (with the tire you want) get the tires. I'll confirm the 3 and you can come by and pick them up.

Let's ride!