View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:07 AM   #536
rtwpaul OP
out riding...

Oddometer: 1,727
rolled into Panama City and would like to say it was like this, but it wasn't this is from when i was here last year, blue skies not too much traffic...this year pissing down with rain road works everywhere and bumper to bumper

went to the store to grab some supplies and this chica was in front of me, it looked like she had gone by the fruit and stuffed a couple of water melons down the back of her pants

having been here quite a few times before i'm doing the tourist thing this time, but i have noticed panama has become expensive like costa rica, this wasn't the case a few years back.

its obviously christmas time but it still seems weird to see a tree in the tropics

...but this beats a fat hairy guy with a beard in my opinion for a christmas wish

so the last few days have been spent just hanging out waiting for the rain that arrives twice a day on schedule

doing a few odd minor things with the maintenance of the bike and watching bull fighting on TV when was the last time you saw that????? i'm thinking if you never left the states, then, errr, never

rtwpaul is offline   Reply With Quote