View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:01 AM   #13
robertaccio OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Cucuy View Post
To anyone that may have raced both--is the course/terrain similar to the VCMC Qualifier at the Ranch last year?

MotoMike's description reminded me of that race.
The answer is yes very similar tearrain with twists, but the Tecate events always have more tough technical sections at a higher degree of difficulty and little more mix of hard and soft(sandy) dirt.
The VCMC Rawhide Rodeo West Chec enduro race has been named among our crew of San Diego/Tecate regulars as the best ever enduro for the fun flow factor, temp , trail condition, layout and management (with exception those couple of route issues that were solved quickly). plus for fan of the Husky brand me, Nick and LR finishing 1st and 3rd OA. I was in 50B HWT for the VCMC race on my TXC450 Husky. My current ride is the ex LR 3rd place 310 from that event. Hope you all come down in 2013 for a proper qualifier type traditional Tecate Enduro and lets all pray for some pre-race rain!! Again great to see you guys Tecate is always a great year long bench racing topic until the next one!!. RN
robertaccio is offline   Reply With Quote