View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:53 AM   #32
You don't get me
mike54's Avatar
Joined: Mar 2004
Oddometer: 13,364
Originally Posted by lhendrik View Post
What is a valve muffler?

I would think he's talking about part number 11. It's called a rubber buffer on the parts list.
A genius is the one most like himself. - T. Monk via S. Lacy

Do stand up guys lie?
mike54 is offline   Reply With Quote