View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #27
Mark Manley
On my way
Mark Manley's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Back home in the UK
Oddometer: 786
Originally Posted by Lesser View Post
I've got the "I'll take it!" email drafted just need to sack up and send to secure the 91 R100GS.

I'll likely keep the ST until spring and then sell it when it'll fetch more...or if I hit a windfall I'll keep it and have the best of all worlds.
Having both is the only real answer to this question, you can then take the next 10 years deciding which one to keep.

Good luck with the GS, I hope it is a good 'un.
If it's in the Touratech catalogue then you don't need it

"You've got to think for yourselves! You're all individuals!"-Brian of Nazareth
Mark Manley is offline   Reply With Quote