Thread: Gymkhana
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #847
Vulfy OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 561
Hey you all. Been out of the loop for some time. Storm Sandy screwed up all of my regular practice locations, and the few times that I was able to get out, I ended up just bouncing from one place to another, without any actual practice being done, and just cruising (which was nice in itself).

On a positive side, my friend finally sorted out his bike and now I have someone to ride with. Unfortunately he is not prepared for winter riding, so as the temperatures drop, he will have to wait for the spring, or get some cold weather gear.

What is everybody up to? I'm seeing some great posts and explanation on front braking, which always warms my heart

I'm seeing some course diagrams, which is always awesome! How are you all doing on GP8 times? Any progress, plateuing, exciting crashes?

AMGRASS guys are getting some action on their boards too, with more people joining, posting, and sharing. Which is awesome!

I'm going to have the next week off, so will try to get out as much as I can, and find a good spot. I have new tires on my bike, which I still don't trust. Had a small slide during one of the recent outings on a lot, and then was asked to leave by local security, so didn't get a chance to really scrub in those tires. Hopefully this week will get rid of the chicken strips.

Oh, what can I do to reducing the screeching of the new brake pads??? My rear screams like a banshee.
Vulfy is offline   Reply With Quote