View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #122
WIBO OP
Will it buff out?

Oddometer: 3,472
After we all make bleating goat noises at Craig he goes to the garage along the road for an airline to see if he can blow some of the dirt out before refitting....still running rough...again he's done extremely well to manage the motor so far....but that doesn't matter...we still point and laugh at him

Noah's moto is not going too well either even after he takes it a snort along the road......the group offers to buy him one of these instead to continue with his travels......he considers it as his Giant Loop bags would fit quite easily........I tell him that they can carry the bags .....and even make tea....he thought I was talking about the donkey....

[IMG][/IMG]

We ride out along the roads which are a mix of washed out tarmac in poor repair and shale that has been washed down in the form of landslides from the mountains...Great!!!...Just what we want....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Just after this town.....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I see the motos parked up....and pull in in front of them

[IMG][/IMG]

The KTM breaks down....and Noah sets about tracing the problem....

[IMG][/IMG]

We relax and take in the view....
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

A couple of girls arrive to watch the Team of Goats in action and they're given some sweets...

[IMG][/IMG]

I was aware that we'd been waiting for quite a while and was trying to keep an eye on all of the group...one had dandered off to vomit and I just caught Adam in time eyeing up the donkey....he was about to pour petrol over the donkey and the wood it was carrying because he was 'bored'.....I slapped the back of his legs and told him to stay beside his moto and not move from there or 'there'd be trouble'...honestly!!

[IMG][/IMG]

The Katay is fixed with the problem having been a loose electrical connection and on we ride....

Me: I don't give a fuck what you think.

WIBO screwed with this post 12-08-2012 at 07:57 AM
WIBO is offline   Reply With Quote