View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 04:15 AM   #383
John Smallberries
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,247
Today???

Quote:
Originally Posted by proeasy View Post
"John" I think I saw you a few weeks ago on a saturday I was heading into Northiville on 7 Mile, you were heading west, just west of Beck. While I have an RT more and more of my miles on on my single cylinder bikes in the direction west of Novi/Northville. I have to say perhaps my favorite is my XR-400 (kick start/air cooled) that you can ride like you stole it and really never get you into trouble. Plus at approx 260 lbs is not a bear to pick up. Always open for a ride and and have some nice dirt routes to the likes of Hell/Pickney. Saturday later looks a bit dry and may head out to the Dam Site Inn to clear my head. The XR-400 and the TE-510 have between them three various Cannon Treks completed. As many can attest, there is no one perfect bike, just all the more reason to have a few at your disposal

Paul O
Could have been me. I look like a giant tomato with red winter jacket with the word 'Airbag' on the back and a red GS.

I am itching to ride today - but have a funeral in Warren at 11 am. I'm not quite sure when I can be back. Ideally, I'd like to meet up at 2:30 (say - BP station at 7 & Beck) and then go find the tag near McClure Road. Any rules against multiple bikes in one tag?

It's a good day for the electric heat and getting the GS a bit dirty.

John Smallberries is offline   Reply With Quote