Old 12-08-2012, 06:05 AM   #528
Kedgi OP
Banned

Oddometer: 1,388
Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by damurph View Post
Well done yourself.
I have been keeping an eye on you since before you left and have thouroughly enjoyed the adventure. I want to thank you for the truthful reporting of events, moods, people and good or not so good emotions . Brings it all to life for us dealing with sub zero temps.
As a man who refuses to line up at a Tim hortons for coffee the border crossings sound painful but that first sip of a new country should take some of the edge off just like a large coffee would.
Thanks for taking the time.
I know readers can skim through my entire report in an hour or two. Quite a different experience from being away from home almost two months now. Today is my beautiful wife Angele's birthday. Makes it tough to be away from her. I wish we were together today, well, everyday!!! Her kind, giving, loving self has made this trip possible. She knows my spirit of adventure better than anyone and she encourages it. Happy Birthday, Miss Angele.

As I was saying though it's one thing to read a report and another to live it. There are going to be good days and bad. Boris and I were laughing yesterday as we got to the airport around 1:30 and never got out of there until 7:00. Another day waiting, but what a day we considered to be very successful.
Kedgi is offline   Reply With Quote