View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #424
crestedbutte-rtw OP
PRO SHORTBUS RIDER

Oddometer: 353
Laugh Wow can't believe you just read that from the beginning over the weekend!! Awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris01 View Post
Whew finally caught up with you!!
What an excellent read, made for a worthwhile weekend as it gets colder and more miserable in Nova Scotia.
Glad your feet have apparently sorted themselves out.
Your photos are nothing short of stunning.

Try not to get too down on the ol' KLR, look where it's got you! Pretty tough bike I'd say.

I only wish mine could blow up in Chile, with a mortgage and three kids the adventures that you you are living
are something I can only dream of. Your positive attitude shines through at any rate.
Thanks for the effort in your reports.
BTW do you have goggles with a built in camera as well as your GoPro and handheld?

WOW THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING ALL OF MY ADVENTURE OVER YOUR WEEKEND OFF!!
The Ol' KLR and myself have been going to marriage counselling and we are working through our problems... I think we will make it.. hahahahaha
Thanks for such awesome comments means alot.. I am glad I can share my story with you

I use, a Canon S100 for all of my still shots and raw images, a GoPro HD-1, and a Olympis Rough (waterproof) That I hang around my neck while I ride sometimes to snap a few while riding..
No Goggle Camera, I just use the phrase "Goggle View" when I take pics with the (rough) while riding..
Thanks again!!!
Fletcher
crestedbutte-rtw is offline   Reply With Quote