View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:57 AM   #922
too old
Keen supporter

Oddometer: 2,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by neduro View Post
Contracts with KTM, Kaw, Kaw, respectively, tho I think Steve is open? Anyone know for sure? He rode on the THR team but I don't think has a contract.

Kendall and JCR- who knows? But the rumors at the time were that it was not a simple situation...

This is the best part of the internet- speculation without any need for facts! Point remains, it would be great to see some of our talent take one of those seats, sad tho it is that they are open.

Yes all great speculation, but without the necessary navigational GPS/Roadbook skills it would be a non starter for the factory teams and not something to be learnt in a few weeks with the actual event as the test.

Nevertheless for the information we have Honda are not intending to replace Sam for the Dakar and are relying on Helder supported by Johnny.

Philipe is another issue and the concensus is that with it being Honda SA and if Philipe is not fit then it will very probably be a South American rider.

Jaun Carlos could be favourite and he has actually retweeted something that may indicate this, although my Spanish only identifies key words not the grammer to go with them, so he could making the coffee for HCR for all I know - but doubt it

No it wasn't coffee but a general ad for Honda in Bolivia (but they make coffee) still my favourite as a replacement if one is required.

No new news on Philipe though

too old screwed with this post 12-09-2012 at 01:43 AM
too old is offline   Reply With Quote