View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #1413
Lost Rider OP
Roadie

Oddometer: 3,146
Thank you for the kind words, it's always much appreciated!

Ride hard take chances!

One Life One Chance.

Camera Talk. Looking back I guess this thread has also been about the various cameras throughout the years, and yes there's a new one in the family.
All the recent photos were made with a Sony RX-100, I sold the rangefinder that I was using on our CDR/TAT ride and have put the X1 on the shelf for now.

So far this little Sony camera has been a lot of fun to shoot with and I'm content with the images it makes. Believe the hype…
I have a clip on polarizing filter to help in some situations and a Manfrotto 709B mini tripod with extension to complete the mini photo package.

It's funny to look back through this thread and see how everything has just been getting smaller, I guess that's a common natural progression for some people.

While I'm wanting to get the Baja tale completed so I can get back to Nancy and I in Utah, to the good stuff, but it might be a little while as my short term upcoming schedule is pretty packed. It's hard to dive in, commit, and post up my story when working, so for now I'll just share a few photos from my current reality on tour being a Roadie in Motion, or at least the final product from our efforts to Rock and stay on the Ball! lol

It's a Pumpkins Xmas with the little tree spreading cheers and joy to Stagehands round the world.
It's been a fun tour with a great group of people to work with, but looking forward to the winter not working season.

LostRider.com

Lost Rider screwed with this post 12-09-2012 at 02:10 PM
Lost Rider is offline   Reply With Quote