Old 12-09-2012, 01:08 PM   #527
JaxObsessed OP
RushMoran....... :D

Oddometer: 10,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttle View Post
that's a cool shot!
Thanks Cuttle.
The Darth Peach introduced me to so many possibilities for perspective. I'm a monkey see monkey do photographer.
I like your thread. Among others, it is a friendly place to go to enjoy a cool slice of life. Thanks for the entertainment.
I'll soon pay up and look fwd to meeting you and your hubby at Rick's RDV. Really cool the way you took Rick's legacy and kept it alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamick View Post
Definitely cool shot. New lid?
Thanks Mickey.
yup new scorpion 900. Pretty nice first impressions. I feel like a fighter pilot with it on!! I needed a helmet for winter. my xd just really doesn't cut it. Best thing so far is that there is no buffeting. Way better than my xd even with the bill taken off.
If anyone is interested in these helmets, get a size up!!! I got the 3XL and it is tight on my 2XL head. It will break in and the tightness will go away. Also has an air pump to pump up the cheek pads and neck roll.

This guy came out to yell at me...

Damn hippies, get off my lawn!!!

Some OBX next.

JaxObsessed screwed with this post 12-09-2012 at 01:13 PM
JaxObsessed is offline   Reply With Quote