View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:23 PM   #141
DriftDragon
Wanderer

Oddometer: 198
sorry guys I got pulled into a conference call early this morning as I was getting packed up to head out. I couldn't manage to get free until afternoon. I ran out there on the off chance I might stumble across you guys but that was a long shot. I did rode the trails from just north of Cohutta to Jacks River and took a side trip as far up an ORV trail as I dared by myself. It got dark on me just as I reached Jacks river and turned toward 411. In the dark I came face to face with an escapee horse in the middle of the road. Parked my bike on the road and managed to get him back to his pasture as the owner showed up to thank me. That horse appearing out of the darkness was FREAKY!

Another thing that was wild was I had a bat literally fly right over my front fender for several miles at dusk apparently using my light for hunting insects I guess.

I really hate I missed you guys. I kept hoping I would get free to catch you guys and the next thing I knew it was 9:30 and I was still on the call.

I hope you guys did have a great ride... the temp was amazing still even this evening!

2003 KTM 525 EXC RFS
DriftDragon is offline   Reply With Quote