View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:12 AM   #4143
Radioman OP
Moto rider

Oddometer: 4,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDave View Post
Btw, you're still not on your own sitting alone in that B&B this morning... I'm right there with you, along with many others . Enjoy this day!

You've mentioned many times how it's the people you've met along the way that's the most important part of your journey.
Thanks iDave When I say I am on my own, it is not necessarily a bad thing. Just part of taking on a ride like this solo.

Of course sometimes it is a bummer, as I miss the life i shared with my late wife Chris. But have hope in the future to meet someone to share my life with as in a relationship and marriage. Those were some of the best days of my life!

Glad it comes out in my RR. Of course these interactions and this ride change a persons views, perspectives and experiences. It is one thing to see the world, but to experience the connection to others is amazing!! Just my feelings that I need to share. Other rides are about the challenges and difficult roads to ride.

Ride of my Lifetime...... Thread started 5/11/2011 http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...0#post15950430
Radioman is offline   Reply With Quote