View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #52
Rapid_Roy
finally understands

Oddometer: 24,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsweave View Post
Roy, Port Clinton will be right on your route for your homeward bound trip from BYOB.

And I know she would love to tour the Biltmore
She would. Unfortunately, we do not have a caregiver who can stay with our daughter that long, I will be making the trip as a lone representative of my family. A longer ride home means more time away from the family in this case, and that would not be good. I am pulling many strings just to line this up, and I may have to miss some local rallies I go to. I think you guys are probably worth it, but I have been wrong before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Dog View Post
Fine. Piss off We didn't want you to visit anyway
Our Perch sammies, grilled Walleye, and other fine q-zine is nothing worth going out of your way for
Besides, it's not like we have 3 different guitars or anyone to play along with you

We don't have any perch or walleye in Wisconsin, I wonder what that tastes like.
I would also like to add that I am well worth going 8 hours out of the way as well, but nobody ever realizes that.
I would love to stop by, but going that close to Chicago makes my hair fall out, and the roads doth sucketh for me. Also, it appears we are more than one now,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laconic View Post
Get in touch if you need a cot prior to the BYOB (or any other time, for that matter).
Will do Rick, and Thank you for that.