View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:13 AM   #6245
DRTBYK
Long Haul Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingStrom View Post
Hmm

I have been following this section with interest, especially as I just learned how to add a shortcut The Fuel search function would be nice for me too, and as my version is 4.60 I tried a few things.

It seems the FUEL 'where to' is available in a few places. I went to my single tap "Favourites' page and using the 'change favourites' button, then 'add favourite' the 'FUEL Services' was available, cool :)

I then went into Setup/Main Menu/Add and I could also select Fuel Services and out it in my drawer as well :)

And to answer the question raised above, yes I could select lodging, or hospitals or whatever I wanted in EITHER location, even though one of them has been selected before

Cheers
TS
Yes, anyplace you can put an App/Shortcut Icon you can add the WhereTo? Searches. But, you can't (via the menu's) add it twice to the same Menu Page or the Favorites Dashboard. Not that you would want to I suppose.

UPDATE: The Montana Dev Team are probably getting a kick out of watching me s-l-o-o-o-w-l-y figure out that there isn't a problem.

Cheers,

Dan
All Things GPS
Reviews at www.GlobeRiders.com

DRTBYK screwed with this post 12-10-2012 at 02:23 PM
DRTBYK is offline   Reply With Quote