View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #142
fullmonte
Reformed Kneedragger

Oddometer: 4,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftDragon View Post
I ran out there on the off chance I might stumble across you guys but that was a long shot. I did rode the trails from just north of Cohutta to Jacks River and took a side trip as far up an ORV trail as I dared by myself. It got dark on me just as I reached Jacks river and turned toward 411.I really hate I missed you guys. I kept hoping I would get free to catch you guys and the next thing I knew it was 9:30 and I was still on the call.
This was taken about 11:45 at the game check station, just before Doulos and Andre showed up. We were wondering where you were.

Twas a little soupy on the other side of the mountain.
"If you are looking for the typical ride to a restaurant, eat tacos, hold the middle finger over the food, stop and take a picture of a gravel road type ride, you probably won't be interested." - dlrides

"A guy I know was the lead researcher for the University of Utah federally funded study of cellphone and texting use while driving. He found that your twice as dangerous as a drunk while using your cell phone and I think it was up to six times worse if the driver was texting."-dakardad
fullmonte is offline   Reply With Quote