View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #1411
Harcomo
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 107
Just installed the Yoshimura fender eliminator kit

I ordered this kit late last Wednesday from CRF's Only and got it today (Monday) by FedEx.....talk about fast service! It installed easily and everything was a precision fit. I only had to cut three wires directly in front of the stock taillight and splice them to the stock wiring harness with the provided connectors. Everything else was just a bolt on. The LED taillight is plenty bright for as small as it is. I'm super pleased with it. I like things that go together right and fit right and Yoshimura's kit did just that. Very high quality all around. For those of you that are concerned with the weight of the CRFL, then something like this would seem to fit right in. I didn't weigh the before and after parts, but the weight savings is significant as I removed way more parts than I reinstalled. No pics yet but I can take pics if anyone is interested..... it looks just like the one on Yosh's website. . Overall, I'd give it a 10 on a scale of 1-10. If Yoshimura's pipes are as high quality as the fender eliminator kit, I may have to take a look at them when they come out.
Harcomo is offline   Reply With Quote