View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #138
ct_rider
Adventurer

Oddometer: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Dude View Post
Last year I did the SB Rally on Saturday and got in the RV immediately after the awards banquet and headed for Augusta, GA for a SORCS Hare Scramble the next day in sand, was one of the best racing weekends I've ever had. However taking on an Enduro the day after the SB would be a bit more taxing and depending on your key time could be a bit hard if you care to hang out at all for the awards dinner at SB, if not then time shouldn't be a big issue.

I've committed to the 1st national enduro at the Cherokee in Greensboro, GA on Feb 16th but don't like the idea of commiting to those 3-4 months in advance or entry being closed there after due to fully booked. Might consider the Sandlapper but have a few days to mull it over.
Think it over an let me know. I am also already signed up for Sumter and Cherokee. There really is no such thing as late sign up these days for enduros now that they have electric sign up. Since it is a national they expect you to be there before 8am to sign in and get to the riders meeting even if you are on a late row. I almost lost my spot at Sumter a couple years ago for showing up late even though I was on one of the last rows and had over 2 hours before I started. I would plan to stick around for the awards at SB and head out early AM for the enduro. Let me know if you are interested in the next couple of days. I also plan to do the local GNCC races this year.
ct_rider is offline   Reply With Quote