View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:55 AM   #6775
ThumperDRZ OP
Bouncing off Rocks!

Oddometer: 2,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by bash3r View Post
Hey Gary.... yea I hear you about the battery.. I carry 3 GoPro batteries with me, I can be charging off the bike while using one, and I know I'll never run out. For that price point, if you can get passed the boxy design, the GoPro really does have the best quality, I wouldn't get anything older than a GoPro Hero2. Now that the Hero3 has come out, you will find HD2's for a good price! I use mine for a lot of other stuff besides helmet cam footage....

Good luck!
Thanks Bill - I'm going to go with the GoPro Hero3 White edition after mucho research and reading....

Good Starter Camera....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmac431
I have to say the adventue and pictures I just read and saw were awesome. Thumper.... thank you! I am new to the Adventure riding and hope to meet some of you someday and share great adventures and experiences.
Welcome - I have to say being on this board and riding with a bunch of these guys has literally been some of the best times of my life.

That all day ride with BigDog, Mizzou Rider, and others when I swamped my bike way down south close to dark was one of them. Thinking about riding back in the dark on the gravel dodging bats and the dead raccoon still cracks me up.

That was one of those days that will stay in the memory bank.

I just need to get another bike......

On Hiatus
ThumperDRZ is offline   Reply With Quote