View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:04 AM   #10411
rtadlock
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwcolorider View Post
Snowed all day in Craig yesterday. As my son was coming home from basketball practice about 8 pm, a car went in the ditch. He pulled way over and went to help. Another guy stopped and decided to pull them out. My son gave me a call and told me what was up, and that he was just down the hill from our house on the highway, so I looked out the window just as an 18 wheeler plowed right into the truck and car being pulled out. It took out another pickup also. I jumped in my pickup and hauled down the county road to the wreck. My son is on the phone with 911, white as a ghost. He dove in the ditch as the truck went right by him. No one is hurt bad, cuts and bruises. The highway is closed for a couple hours, now highway 13 north outta Craig is not very busy at 9 ish at night and the State is detouring the few cars up the county road. A semi also gets sent up the hill. He makes it half way and gets stuck in my drive. I go get the Kubota and pull his butt to the top of the hill. Long night and it is only the first storm of the year! I frickin' HATE WINTER!
That's pretty scary. Glad no one was hurt.
rtadlock is offline   Reply With Quote