View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:45 AM   #11
DuctTape OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailhead View Post
Got a very helpful reply from Cole at Fasstco-- a pleasure to deal with & highly recommended.
Hmmm so what did cole say?

Took me two days to get this.

Quote:
Thank you for your interest in Flexx Handlebars. I am confident you are going to dig their performance and abuse reduction they offer on your KTM. As you know, the Flexx Handlebars are taking that vibration and chop out that is normally transferred through your traditional handlebar into your hands, wrists and arms. Allowing you to push harder, longer and give you a better experience on the bike.

We currently have a 19* Flexx Handlebar in production that is very similar to the stock bend on your KTM. However, with the information given, at your height I think you might prefer a 15* Moto which will work with your ergos, giving you a little more operating room and a better feel on the bike. At 92mm tall, 32" wide and 62mm of sweep, the 15* Moto will put you in a more powerful and square position on the bike. If you want an even straighter handlebar, the 14* runs at 57mm of sweep. With a sub mount steering damper, you will have no problem mounting the Flexx handlebar right up. It will also work very well with your ergos

I have a few questions for you to be sure we suggest the correct bend:
Do you trim your bars narrower?
Do you run bark buster hand guards?

We are also doing our save $50 deal through the holidays! Any order of Flexx Handlebars from now till December 31st will save you $50 on each set!
I look forward to hearing back from you with the above information. Please let me know what other questions or concerns you have as well.

Thank you,

Skyler Howes
877-306-1801 EX:6
www.fasstco.com
www.facebook.com/FasstCompany
Anyway, I ordered the the tall Enduro 12 and will take some pics and give some feedback once I have it installed. (also orderd their adjustable spoke torque wrench with the saved $50.)
2010 Ducati 1198S
DuctTape is offline   Reply With Quote