View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #689
lake_harley
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 654
Vetter Windjammer SS fairing with Cycle Sound AM/FM/CB unit. The fairing came with my R75/6 when I bought it. More pictures can be seen here; http://s637.photobucket.com/albums/u...W%20Slash%206/ There are a total of nine pictures. I hooked up a 12V charger to the radio leads and got nothing, so assume it doesn't work. Maybe just something loose in the connections inside the case...maybe it'll be your lucky day! The windscreen measures 20 3/4" above the radius over the headlight. Headlight unit is included as pictured and the lens has "H4" on it. There is a crack in the fairing over the left turn signal. It's about 5" long as best as I can see, but doesn't really appear to be a major structural weakness. The rest of the fairing is in fair to good condition....no major scratches.... about what you'd expect for something this age. I'll have to check if I have a key for the locking compartment on the right side. Included is the mounting bracket that was on my 1975 R75/6 and the wiring harness to hook into the headlight bucket. One of the pins in the plug is bent slightly, but should be able to be straightened.

I'd prefer it to be picked up since this thing would be a behemoth to package for shipping, but I would ship at the buyer's expense. I guess I could remove the windscreen to get it in a box, but it would still take a BIG box.

I'd like to get $250 for the whole works, but that's not gonna happen, so how about $100.00 (+ shipping if necessary) and you have yourself a Windjammer to keep nice and dry and warm

Contact me...Lynn (573) 788-2574 or winter62@att.net operators and keyboarders are waiting!

IBA Member #49541

lake_harley screwed with this post 12-12-2012 at 03:42 PM
lake_harley is offline   Reply With Quote