View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #89
RAZR OP
yup ima hairstylist

Oddometer: 8,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtallsally View Post
I'm debating on going. I think I'd be on the little bike since realizing the front wheel is bent worse than I thought when I put dirt tires back on the GS for a run to Carrizo a few weeks ago, and the shocks are just about worse.

However, I've not touched the little bike since WMRS and I bunged it up pretty good so it needs a bit of work and tires at the very least.

I dunno, someone convince me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
OK, I'll try.

No rules, no registration, no whiners, no give aways, tons of alcohol, good riders, show up when you want, leave when you want, smoke what you want, excellent trails to ride without doing 40 miles on the pavement................................you know, kind of the like the anti-Noob rally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtallsally View Post
Hmmm... I've not been to DVDaze for 3 or so years and only done DV once on the little bike. If I can get the hall pass, or we don't have a family trip that weekend, methinks I could rock.

yes, what Rob said.

let me add.... the weather is PERFECT in January. Bikinis is nearby. Echo. Chloride. Striped Butte. Artist Palette. cute Hungarian waitress at Furnace Creek Restaurant. tons of alcohol. and ....
it's Death Valley.
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote