Thread: Husqvarna TE630
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #3598
browneye
PIN IT & BANG GEARS

Oddometer: 4,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaisew View Post
Chris, if you guys do the Salt Tram again, I definitely want to go! Sounds like a challenge, and fun! I can't wait to load up and head for Death Valley again. Glad you are taking the RV this time as it has to be a LOT better than the tent.

K
You got it. I'm going to try and get johngil to lead a ride again. Going to tell him to cut some of the sand going west ouf of Darwin though. It's an epic journey up there and just enough technical to make it fun.

I would like to get some suspension work done on mine for sure. Guess I'll have to look up this LTR guy.

The tent is fine. Been camping out in one all year while the coach sat. It finally needed some tires after eight years, they were getting cracked enough I didn't want to drive on them anymore. A blow out on the 19.5's can take half the fenderwell out. But yeah, it's a nice haven if the weather turns crappy. Besides, I think wifey and son are coming this year. I may have to bring the tiger too, take her on a tour, scotty's, ubehebe, etc.

Here's johngil at the salt tram cabin. The guy is a hardcore rider for sure.

Here's the dentist, the architect, and the computer wizz. In no particular order.

On the way to the tram site. And yes, there was snow up there.

The Salt Tram structure with Saline Valley below.

browneye screwed with this post 12-12-2012 at 10:22 PM
browneye is offline   Reply With Quote