View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:46 PM   #652
snowhawk jockey
Slack Jaw Gaper

Oddometer: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakurama View Post
Hi Paul,

Thanks! I'm impressed you've managed an external choke. I'm flying out tomorrow night for a quick job Monday and I'm going to help Chris do the boring on my set of 39's on Saturday. I'll shoot some photos of the process which will be done manually on the Bridgeport it looks like.

As for the velocity stacks - Chris has a thread in Vendors here. And he finally set up an online store here. He's giving a discount to ADV riders so check his vendor thread to see if there's a code or how that works.

I went from not being too impressed with the FCR's to just loving them. I'm looking forward to doing the fine tuning to get them fully dialed but they've really transformed the bike now. I'm going to try to dig into my 950 engine this weekend and see about pulling a cylinder off so we can check the case bore and what kind of room we have in there. If we can combine these carbs with another 100cc's we'll achieve a level of silliness that would be amazing. That's the sort of thing that would end up making me look into porting. LukasM is responsible for tipping me off on that bike from OZ that's making 122rwhp. Geez, this is how mission creep works.

Gregor

All right... you said it:
Porting
snowhawk jockey is offline   Reply With Quote