Difficult question for anybody but you to answer.
Money not a factor? No-one has ridden the 13, but the theoretical advantages have been canvassed thoroughly on this thread. A quick (and not exhaustive) summary:
- More power and torque.
- Engine design suggests smoother running.
- Wet multiplate clutch that should be more useful in slow going and will be much easier to replace.
- Electronic cruise control.
- Longer swingarm by 50mm.
- Redesigned final drive, with no spline to lube immediately behind hard-to-reach clutch.
- More sophisticated ABS and traction control.
- More room behind the cylinders for lower limbs/footing.
- LED running lamp and low beam (and optional high beam)
- Grippier tyre sizes for street carving.
- Revised weight distribution for same.
- Narrower waist around seat-tank junction.
- Better instrument panel.
For the 12:
- no water cooling circuit to worry about.
- no 'all-new' issues to worry about.
- $thousands less.
- Ready now.