View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:51 AM   #1067
amanlikemike
Recoverin speedfreak

Oddometer: 924
Thumb Bravo & Buggeration!

Greetings AntiHero,

I just wanted to congratulate you on a brilliant trip and a very fine RR, which I have really enjoyed reading, after one of my customers turned me on to it. I also wanted let you know how proud I am that you selected Kriega gear for the ride. Your 'pack light, point the bike down the road and just keep going' style of travel is precisely what we're all about.

Bravo!

The only unfortunate part is that I just discovered your story... a matter of days after your departure from Kriega USA's hometown of New Orleans.

Bugger!

That said, I am glad you met he lads at TTRNO, who are truly excellent at what they do, not to mention good mates of mine. Still, it would have been great to show you a few of the city's countless hidden gems, introduce you to JT Nesbitt [designer of the Conferdate Wraith, among many other amazing contraptions, whose workshop - which you could have easily walked right past without realizing - is just around the corner from my shack] and shot the shit over a Sazerac or seven. However - judging by those wonderful photographs - it appears that - naturally - you got along just fine on your own.

Nevertheless, if you are ever passing back through this way, feel free to hit me up. Mi casa es tu casa... Plus, we really do need to get you sorted out with a decent backpack.

Keep 'er lit, fella!

Cheers,

Michael

BritKit LLC
US Distributor of Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
www.kriega.us / Facebook / vendors thread

amanlikemike screwed with this post 12-14-2012 at 03:04 PM Reason: OCD tendencies
amanlikemike is offline   Reply With Quote