View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #1098
Beastly Adventurer
beechum1's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Not home in Tijuana
Oddometer: 8,098
Originally Posted by GSNorCal View Post
Yes. They are called loop clamps.

"Oooo a 'garage.' La dee da Mr. French man."
"What do you call it?"
"A car hole!"
Rally Moto Kit /// Vendor Thread
Originally Posted by flyingdutchman177 View Post
I used to say "one day" a lot. But then I got scared I would wait one day too long. So I am doing it all now
beechum1 is offline   Reply With Quote