View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 11:36 PM   #734
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 16,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by FYYFF View Post
You are on the waiting list.

New riders, if you are new to AdvRider, off-road riding, Death Valley or to Western Forums please post up here so other riders will get to know you. Tell us about your riding experience, your bike, where you are coming from (maybe you may carpool with other inmates) or give them a ride, etc.
+1

this is true especially for those who want to join the group rides. this way we will know who you are, what's your interest and skill level.

for instance, those who like to take pictures or just enjoy the sights, you may better off hanging out with others who enjoy the same thing.

don't try to hook up on the morning of the ride, it is going to be crazy....and getting stuck with the wrong group. this is the whole idea of the forum, exchange thoughts and share. avoid surprises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almissoula View Post
1 tent camping - well I'm standby for now (that means camping at a more exposed site) , if my wife rides her G650GS, then 2 camping. Coming from SF not sure on the route either up over 50 or through Trona.
I have been riding for 14 years, but only on the pavement. Rode in Indonesia, Mongolia, Old Mexico, NV, UT, AZ, CO, WY, ID, MT Went to more than half of these with MendoDave. Sup Dave too bad you are not making this..
Last time I was in DV, I had a Nighthawk. Nooooo dirt
Got the R1150GS over the summer to do more death valley off-pavement and the like.
I like baseball, warm weather, dirty jokes, whiskey, and ear plugs. Hollar if you'd like to ride out together.
shame on you calling yourself a noob.....

thanks for taking the time. love to hear more about your travels.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote