Thread: Hawai'i
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:56 PM   #622
Southest US Thumper
Extreme n00b

Oddometer: 2,006
Cleaned out the Hilo ADVrider Stash Spot

Been home for a month and decided to reclaim lost territory, while I was working overseas my mother built a dog palace in the corner of the stash joint. The dogs haven't used it since we built a lanai a.k.a. deck a few years back so it's no loss to them but mom wanted them off the lanai....

ADVriders MaunaKea, MauiDRZ, Sfront, and Idahosam have or do store bikes here to allow for the pop in and ride the big island adventures, problem was the K9s had too much space so I booted them and re-arranged things today so that there is more breathing room to pull bikes out or wrench on them.

There's room for a couple more now, rules are simple: No Whinning, if you use something replace it, DO NOT use gasoline to clean air filters (Gas Water Heater Located down here!!!), Remember your Combinations and Keys, DO NOT bitch about Craftsman Tools, Clean Up after Yourself. And when my mom asks you if you want something to eat you better take her up on it!!!

So if you need some place to store a bike in Hilo for a bit lemme know, I can probably hook you up as well as get you in on some serious trails!