View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 12:43 AM   #5
TwinDuro OP
Befuddled Adventurer

Oddometer: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug0048 View Post
I like the beach Trifecta shot - nominated it for front page: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...7#post20258517

Watch out for that Oregon Coast guy, his wife is a sweetheart, but he will lead you astay.

More please.
Thanks for the nomination Ladybug, much appreciated! I just discovered your and Superbug's (DR200s rule!) awesome ride reports and am totally getting back to them right after this update!

Your absolutely right about that Oregon Coast guy... Before I met Mr. OC, off-road road motorcycle racing didn't have much appeal to me, but now I get all hot an bothered every time I see a Kawasaki KDX200 or KTM 200 2-stroke, think hare scrambles sound like a lot of fun and just got a pair of motocross boots. To be honest, I didn't see it coming! Does he have that effect on people?

Telejojo, the XR750 was priced at a paltry $18k. A bit rich for my blood, but if you want, I can give you the phone number

I like the way you think Sandgroper! That double fresh Oregon strawberry & blackberry ice cream cone was probably the best four dollars I ever spent; seriously!