Thread: Air thread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #123
UncleGra OP
CRASHING BORE
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: TWILIGHT ZONE
Oddometer: 2,893
ffffttt....air pollution...
__________________
.. I fixt it...my way....gjr

OK OK....it might be 98% fat free...but I wana know how much fat's in the other 2%....gjr
UncleGra is online now   Reply With Quote