View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #6
Beastly Adventurer
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: Philippines and Seattle
Oddometer: 2,614
One can go to the Land Transportation Office and get paper work that will allow a motorcycle to be taken aboard the ferries.
Without this paper work it is a timely process to get a vehicle of any type onto a ship or ferry. This is to prevent stolen vehicles from being taken to another island.
YnotJP? is offline   Reply With Quote