View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 07:59 PM   #11
Some Dude
what attitude problem???

Oddometer: 4,700
you will need a pick to pull the screen out from behind the drain plug,......it's there honest and if you're prepared/practiced for the job it's really not that bad and still easier then any KTM RFS engine and do get me started on their LC4's

I just upgraded to the 2013 TXC310R and I have changed the oil twice now by removing the rear "vent" (what used to be drain plug) because for 2013 they do have an actual drain plug on the bottom of the case so it's stupid easy now. However every few oil changes you should still take the screen out for a good flushing.

The G2 will smooth out the power deliver on the 2012 TXC310 for enduro type riding vs hare scramble. However you may need to have the efi adjusted and optimized too in regards to the TPS reading/setting and overall idle/throttle sweep settings.

It took about 10+ hours to get my 2012 to play nice with me and the 2013 was broke-in in less then 3 hours with the first oil change at 1.5 hours. The break-in oil they send in these Xlights is garbage, you want to get it out quick!