View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
RebelYell
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 485
I almost bought a Wr 250 otd for 5500 but I have enough loans and trying to pay my debt down and dont want anymore payments.Hopefully When I do ge tin a better situation They will still be there and affordable for 5700-6000 as I will not pay 8 grand for a dirtbike that wont be worth 2 grand in 3-5 years.THis sport is getting off the knucking futz hook and is getting really really redicoulously unaffordable.I wanted it street legalized and in the peoples republic of nj where there is already to many godamned laws and regulations Im told its a grey area .meaning if you get someone in DMV that doesnt know it will get thru and vice versa.This is too much of a crap shoot for me.They tried to sell me a te 310 Im like Nope dont want a 4 stroke already have an Aprilia RXV and it worries me because if it blows up it will cost6 grand for a new mill which I neither have and neither will pay for .Yes my Ape still runs but if it blows up it will be a very silent and expensive boat anchor sitting in the backof the garage as i will not fix it.maybe Ill stick a cr 500 engine in it
RebelYell is offline   Reply With Quote