View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #96
notmybikemodelname OP
KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer: 7,273
I think most everyone is missing the point here.

This is not a poo poo on the Montana thread. I repeat, NOT a poo poo on the Montana thread.

What this is, is a "there's got to be something better than what is offered right now and it should be based on the push-button foremat" thread, with obvious options and upgrades, which could include a manual on/off for the touch sceen.

I have spoken to many people who use the Montana and like it, I have never spoken to anyone who loves it, save Finn. BUT, virtually everyone who has ever owned a 276/376/478 loves it.

So, what I'm saying is that with as many people as there now are in this sport going to GPS as their only means of navigation, don't we have the voices to make some changes on future units that come out that are sold into our sport?

Couldn't we as a large consumer group, make some recommendations based on what we would like to see as a perfect unit in the near future? Shouldn't we?

With the numbers of possible consumers in this group, shouldn't we ask for something more than "good enough"? Or, it's better than x,y,z? That kind of thinking is lame and impedes progress.

notmybikemodelname screwed with this post 12-20-2012 at 10:28 AM
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote