View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #683
Mr.Goose
Velvet Steamroller

Oddometer: 1,230
I respect and like them all as a fan, Rossi isn't my favorite but I always respected his talent and enjoyed his celebrations. Very fun to watch him win. His interviews normally positive and whimsical. I hope he has Lorenzo his own ass on the identical bike I really do but that won't be easy.

Lorenzo i respect his smooth flow, I hate watching his celebrations I can't explain why. Just doesn't fit. I don't enjoy watching him ride like the others.

I like Pedro's quiet demeanor and how he let's his racing speak for himself. He's tied with Stoner as my fave and watching Marky on the Honda next year will really be a treat to. Mark I think will qualify well all year but won't get on the podium too much in the first half of the season until he learns the tires and how to press his luck against the other sharks at the front.

I will miss Stoner's slow motion replays of crazy slides at extreme angles and how much he spanked his rivals when he was really on his times, which was a lot of the time, also explains his success. I somehow forgive the sour attitude he was tagged with because his racing was always so perfect.

Spies was a let down, I wanted to see him do better but what a crappy season. Hopefully the Duc goes better but I don't think it can be such a drastic turn around for them in just one season. Same goes for Nicky, man some nasty luck for these guys last year and some scary crashes.
Mr.Goose is offline   Reply With Quote