I made this mounting system for a Summit Racing fuel cell to go on my K1100RS via a Touratech locking topcase plate.
Too close, I'll bevel it before painting.
Sand w/ 220, clean, prime, bake, prime, bake, Hammered Metal, bake, Hammered Metal, bake, Hammered Metal, bake, Hammered Metal.
Put it back together.
Dress it up.
Note to self: no matter what, do NOT, I repeat DO NOT wash off or lose the markings between mated peices.
I don't know for sure how many combinations there are for 8 holes on 5 parts where the x-axis on part A (short bar) has the pontential to be either North or South AND left of or right of the part B (long bar) AND part C (long bar).
BUT I CAN tell you I think I found them all.
It took me two hours to sort that nightmare out.
What I lack in intelligence I make up for in persistance.