View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:46 PM   #41
sinned
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 134
Scribed.

Sounds and looks like an epic insightful journey ahead.

If I may, I'd also be looking at some more long term attachment solutions for the front bags, while you have the time and are in a place where finding, buying and fitting what you need is less stressful. The rear shock sounds like an inevitability so why wait and chance it. Get 'er done while you are in the US of A, again where you will have lots of choices, prices and availability. More than that you have the time and access to facilities too. As you may already be aware or will likely learn, not every jurisdiction has such easy access where suppression type activities are the norm.

None the less, this is your RR and thread, and some of us might be interested in some of the insights and discoveries you make along your journey, after all your intent is not merely riding a motorcycle two up round this wobbly planet we all share (or are meant to be sharing) that we all call home. So please do not be put off posting about items, thoughts, insights, or views that might seem a little off topic, it's YOUR journey of self discovery after all, and we are merely spectators accompanying you along for the ride.

If you make it to China, and specifically Ningbo, there is a bed, and space here - if needed. The same may apply in NZ or Australia, depending on the time of the year, and my travel and whereabouts at any given time.

Kiwi ADVenturer inmate Dr, Paramedic, NP, (ex)firefighter exploring life via the ADVenturous 2 wheeled route. It's not the destination but the journey & choices made therein; that determines the measure of ones legacy. Don't sweat the small stuff, life happens while we're not looking. Hug those around you who have a place & meaning in your life, for it may not come again.
sinned is offline   Reply With Quote